CBS 2 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

UPDATE: Cause Released in Hamburg Inn Fire

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - Investigators say a shelving unit located near a dryer is to blame for a fire at the Hamburg Inn 2 in Iowa City.

The Iowa City Fire Department says the shelving unit was full of rags, aprons, towels and other miscellaneous items.

The restaurant caught fire in the early morning hours of May 18th.

The fire caused nearly $30,000 worth of damage.


 

 
Advertise with us!
Brought to you by:
Brought to you by:

Washington Times

Sponsored content