- Fish-O-Rama Registration Open
- Corridor Unemployment Rate Decreases
- CR Ends Hiring Freeze, Will Hire Officers
- License Plate Readers Approved
- Plane Debris Matches Model of MH370
- "AK-47 Bandit" strikes in Mason City
- Hawkeyes Excited about Improvements
- Debris Similar from Plane to MH370 Found
- Planned Parenthood Funding
- Pell Grant Pilot Program
- IC City High Grad Fatally Shot by Police
- GOP Presses Planned Parenthood Aid Ban
- Bus Puts Brakes on Hunger in Corridor
- University Savings Plan May Take Longer
- Cincinnati Officer Charged with Murder
- Hinch Leaving Governor's Office
- Dubuque Police Looking for Suspect
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling
- Trade Secret Charges Dismissed
- Need Pizza Preparing to Open
- POLL: Kids' Issues Priority for IA Voters
- Fox News Makes Debate Change
- Major U.S. Cities Sinking
- TSA Head Talks Ovevrhaul
- New Signs Taliban Chief is Dead
- Could Windows 10 "Break" The Internet?
- Brady Responds to Upheld Suspension
- LGBTQ Community Finds Help in Coralville
- UPDATE: Park Reopens After Assault
- Superintendent Has Plan For CR Students
- IC Program Renovates Former Rentals
- Top Officials Meet for Bird Flu Conference
- Prison Remains on Near-Lockdown
- Water Park Dream for Cedar Rapids Man
- Family Finds Gold Coins from 1715 Shipwreck
- UI Plans $45M Kinnick Upgrade
- Dispatcher Tells Caller "Deal With It"
- New Dr. Seuss Book Released
- Lyme Disease in Iowa
- OPERATION QUICKFIND CANCELLED: Griffin Schenck
- Regents Propose Tuition Increase
- UPDATE: AV Equipment Found in Bag
- Two Die After Fumes Exposure
- Officials Release Baltimore Riot Documents
- Salvation Army Preps for Big Month
- Woman on the Run in Dubuque
- Wildfire Response Improves
- Landowners Sue Utilities Board
- Former UI Coach Files Civil Rights Complaint
- Official: Wage Hike Unlawful
UPDATE: Wisconsin Newborn Reuinted with Family
Updated: Saturday, February 8 2014, 11:51 AM CST
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — A
Wisconsin infant who was abducted and left out in the cold in Iowa has
been reunited with his parents and is on his way home.
Powell's mother discovered him missing early Thursday morning from his
bassinet in a Town of Beloit home. Police found him tucked in a storage
crate outside an Iowa gas station in frigid temperatures more than 24
A spokeswoman for
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City says Kayden is in
good condition and was discharged from the hospital Friday evening.
Hospital spokeswoman Jennifer Brown says the nearly week-old baby is with his parents and heading back to Wisconsin.
Kayden's aunt has been charged in his disappearance.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.