- Poll Shows Early Approval Ratings
- Possible Bill Would Make Gun Permits Confidential
- Waterloo Police Investigating Incidents
- Friends and Family Remember Emma
- Planning Your Escape From Winter
- Nurse Who Contracted Ebola Files Lawsuit
- Body Found In Creek that of Missing Woman
- Des Moines Police Investigate Death
- Girl Scout Wears Sash With Pride
- Gas Tax Here, But How Long Until Fixes
- Mix of Winter Weather Being Felt Across U.S.
- CRMA Brings Back Back Beaux Ball
- DHS to Stay Open for Next Week
- Arrest Made Following January Fire
- Driver Reaction To Gas Tax Increase
- Vinton Teen Dies After Being Shot
- Hyundai Recalls 263,000 Vehicles
- Bitter Cold Sets New Records
- 6 Displaced After Apartment Fire
- Iowa Town Says Goodbye To Mr. Spock
- Police Issue Operation Quickfind
- Popping Bottles To Promote IA Wine
- May's Island Garage Open Despite Construction
- Man Charged in Mobile Home Fire
- Melting Winter Weight for Spring
- Keeping Residents Informed about Changes
- Facebook Tackles Suicide Prevention
- New Ideas on The Pill
- Police Officer Cleared in Fatal Shooting
- Court Rejects Lawsuit Over Film Tax Credits
- Paulsen Calls Gas Tax "Difficult Decision"
- Man Known as Mr. Spock Dead at 83
- Janitor Accused of Stealing from Desks
- Watchdog Believes Lost IRS Emails Were Crime
- Man Arrested for Dynamite Threat
- Bill to Give Child Sex Abuse Victims More Time to Sue
- New Figures Temper 2014 Economic Growth
- UPDATE: Police Issue Warrant After Shooting
- Court Rules Tobacco Lawsuit Can Continue
- 173K Iowans Possibly Hit By Data Breach
- Linn County Video Investigation
- What Color is This Dress?
- Landlocked Iowa Sets Export Record
- CBJ Report: February 26th
- Woman Spreads Tanning Warning
- Starting Young Girls Early in STEM
- WEATHER FIRST: Updated Snow Totals
- $1.5 Million Granted for Flood Recovery
- Novak Students Collect for a Cause
- Gladbrook-Reinbeck School Closing
UPDATE: Car Fire at Lindale Mall
Updated: Friday, September 19 2014, 10:59 AM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS 2/FOX 28) - Cedar Rapids authorities say a problem with a mini van sparked a multi-vehicle fire at Lindale Mall.
The fire started at about 3:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. When crews responded they found the mini-van and two other vehicles on fire.
The owner of the van says he was pulling into the parking lot when his check engine light came on.
He called 911 when he saw smoke coming out of the van. The driver and his two small children were able to get out safely.
Three other cars were damaged.