- Cedar Rapids Explores First Farmer's Market After Dark
- Iowa Poll: Sanders Closing in on Clinton
- CRPD Investigating Early Morning Shooting
- ICPD Investigating Downtown Robbery
- Cedar Falls Police Open Drug Drop-Off
- HSFB: Rain, Rain, and More Rain
- Soul Food: Hot Commodity at Iowa Soul Fest
- 10 Years Later: Remembering Katrina
- Voices of Diversity: 2015 Iowa Soul Fest
- ICPD Looking for Theft Victims
- Man Dies in Grain Bin Accident
- Preventing Sports Injuries
- No Appeal in Telemedicine Abortion Ruling
- Coral Ridge Mall Shooting Trial Moved
- Review Of Iowa's Criminal Justice Practices
- Remembering Armstrong's 'Family Ties'
- Review Finds Coach Pressured Players
- Group Agrees Memorial Endorses Religion
- Anti Catcalling Campaign at UI
- MidAmerican Building Wind Farms
- 2015 Iowa Soul Festival
- Casey Audit Finds Missing Funds
- Trump "Settles Hair Issue"
- Farmers' Market: After Dark
- CRPD Working on License Plate Reader Policy
- CenturyLink Expanding Rural Broadband
- Power Co-Op to Add Solar Panels to State
- CBJ Report: August 27th
- TX Company To Pay Back Iowa Residents
- Minimum Wage Plan Clears 1st Hurdle
- Karen Fuller Joins CBS2 & FOX28 As Anchor
- Clinton Draws Controversial Parallels
- Medicaid Bidding Criticism
- Hops Farm Begins Supplying Craft Brewers
- Audit Reveals Misspent Money
- CR Chase Supect Not Located
- Hayden Fry Honored with Proclamation
- DSM Officer Not Indicted
- Iowa City Least-Stressed U.S. City
- Study Finds Peak Times for College Drug Use
- UI Names 2nd Finalist for President
- Wal-Mart Ending Assault-Style Weapon Sales
- Fire Forces Evacuation of CR Apartment
- General Mills Recalls Green Beans
- Hoover Trail Extension Meeting
- Cedar Ridge Celebrates 10 Years
- Going to the Dogs
- Trump Happy He Kicked Reporter Out
- UPDATE: KGAN Returns to Dish
- Coping with Tragedy at Work
UI Team Stands Behind Fired Coach
Updated: Friday, September 19 2014, 10:59 AM CDT
IOWA CITY, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - Field hockey players at the University of Iowa are firing back after their coach was fired earlier this month.
Tracey Griesbaum says she was fired because of false claims that she mistreated and bullied former players.
On Tuesday the team released a statement saying her firing was "unfair and unjust."
Players went on to say that they're now questioning the leadership of the entire athletic department.
Iowa athletic director Gary Barta said that an investigation into Griesbaum "did not find conclusive evidence of policy violations" but identified concerns that were consistent with allegations that prompted it.
Associate Head Coach Lisa Cellucci is serving as the interim coach.