- ICFD Loses Training Center
- Iowa Slashes Student Ticket Prices
- Plant Must Pay Harassment Victim's Wages
- Lawmakers to Introduce Gun Permit Bill
- Panel OKs Mental Health Bill
- Bullying Legislation Moves Forward
- Shopping At Costco without AmEx
- Community Policing In CR
- Bush Plans CR Visit
- Cedar Rapids Death Investigation
- Created in the Corridor: Up on the Wooftop
- Restaurant Week to Kick Off
- Fine Arts Could Be Added to Iowa Core
- OTC Birth Control Debate
- Woman Arrested in Alleged Adoption Scam
- Keep Kids Safe From Lead-Based Paint
- Mumford and Sons Headline Wavery Festival
- Ebola Nurse Sues Hospital
- Frederiksen Trial Begins
- Covington Road Work Delayed
- Poll Shows Early Approval Ratings
- Bill Would Make Gun Permits Confidential
- Waterloo Police Investigating Incidents
- Friends and Family Remember Emma
- Planning Your Escape From Winter
- Body Found In Creek that of Missing Woman
- Des Moines Police Investigate Death
- Girl Scout Wears Sash With Pride
- Gas Tax Here, But How Long Until Fixes
- Mix of Winter Weather Being Felt Across U.S.
- CRMA Brings Back Back Beaux Ball
- DHS to Stay Open for Next Week
- Arrest Made Following January Fire
- Driver Reaction To Gas Tax Increase
- Vinton Teen Dies After Being Shot
- Hyundai Recalls 263,000 Vehicles
- Bitter Cold Sets New Records
- 6 Displaced After Apartment Fire
- Iowa Town Says Goodbye To Mr. Spock
- Police Issue Operation Quickfind
- Popping Bottles To Promote IA Wine
- May's Island Garage Open Despite Construction
- Man Charged in Mobile Home Fire
- Melting Winter Weight for Spring
- Keeping Residents Informed about Changes
- Facebook Tackles Suicide Prevention
- New Ideas on The Pill
- Police Officer Cleared in Fatal Shooting
- Court Rejects Lawsuit Over Film Tax Credits
- Paulsen Calls Gas Tax "Difficult Decision"
Traffic Stop Nets Drug Bust
Updated: Wednesday, July 31 2013, 08:42 PM CDT
(KCCI) The Iowa State Patrol told KCCI that a traffic stop of an out-of-state vehicle on Interstate 80 led to a drug bust Wednesday.
About 50 pounds of marijuana was seized during the bust, officials said.
Troopers took the vehicle to a Department of Transportation garage in Adair after the discovery.
Additional information about the driver and what charges he or she might face are not yet available.
Look for more on this story coming up on KCCI-TV, KCCI.com and our mobile website m.kcci.com and apps.
Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/50pounds-of-drugs-seized-along-interstate-80/-/9357080/21267576/-/12xb79z/-/index.html#ixzz2ag4HeZsz