- McDonald's to Raise Pay
- IA Lawmakers Take Stand on Bullying
- Marion PD Trying to Improve Bike Recovery
- Child Safety Technologies Creates Prototype
- Boys & Girls Club Donation
- Sledding Liability Bill Signed Into Law
- GOP Rejects School Funding Compromise
- Panel OKs Mental Health Facility Bill
- Kirkwood Helps Vets with Press
- Third Pip Trying to Hatch
- Cedar Ridge Celebrates New Whiskey
- Iowa House Panel OKs Broadband Bill
- Wiccan Will Give Iowa House Invocation
- Man Arrested for Waterloo Stabbing
- Graduation Rate Increases in Iowa
- 2 Arrested in Cedar Falls Burglary
- NASCAR Criticizes Indiana Law
- IA Farmland Values Fall
- Uber Likes Statewide Ordinance
- Inmate Dies in Jones Co. Jail
- Creator of Pet Rock Dies at 78
- Iowans Mark National Walking Day
- Signs You're an Insomniac
- Corridor Schools' Frustrating Wait For Funding
- Iran Nuclear Talks Push Past Deadline
- Workers Monitored For Ebola Released
- Bill Cuts HIV Funding, Boosts Abstinence Ed.
- Schools Caught in Lawmaker Gridlock
- Window Narrows for IA Gun Law Changes
- CR Wants Input on Flood Control System
- Sen. Ernst Tours Kinze Manufacturing
- UI Warning of Tax Fraud
- Helping Parents Pay for Summer Camp
- Amazon Pushes New Dash Button
- Controversial Game Supports STEM Carreers
- Digging for History In Amana
- Senate Passes Anti-Bullying Bill
- Man Gets 10 YRS After Kidnapping Conviction
- Northern Virginia Manhunt Ends
- Masonville Man Facing Sex Abuse Charges
- BNSF Making Safety Changes
- Centuries-Old IA Church Destroyed
- School Start Date Bill Passed
- Gov. Confident He'll See Bully Bill
- Netflix Announces April Titles
- Group Calls for Tough Teen Driving Rules
- New Anti-Smoking Campaign Launched
- BMW Driver Identified In Police Shooting
- Iowan Sees Controversy As Opportunity
- Rubio Announcement Coming April 13
Techel Trial Goes to Jury
Updated: Thursday, July 24 2014, 07:44 AM CDT
DAVENPORT, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - The fate of Seth Techel is now in the hands of a jury.
Prosecutors say the 23-year-old killed his pregnant wife two years ago.
Techel says his wife Lisa was shot while he was in the shower.
The jury started deliberating Wednesday following a weeklong trial.
Techel has already had two trials and both times the jury was deadlocked.
This time the trial is in davenport.