- ICFD Loses Training Center
- Iowa Slashes Student Ticket Prices
- Plant Must Pay Harassment Victim's Wages
- Lawmakers to Introduce Gun Permit Bill
- Panel OKs Mental Health Bill
- Bullying Legislation Moves Forward
- Shopping At Costco without AmEx
- Community Policing In CR
- Bush Plans CR Visit
- Cedar Rapids Death Investigation
- Created in the Corridor: Up on the Wooftop
- Restaurant Week to Kick Off
- Fine Arts Could Be Added to Iowa Core
- OTC Birth Control Debate
- Woman Arrested in Alleged Adoption Scam
- Keep Kids Safe From Lead-Based Paint
- Mumford and Sons Headline Wavery Festival
- Ebola Nurse Sues Hospital
- Frederiksen Trial Begins
- Covington Road Work Delayed
- Poll Shows Early Approval Ratings
- Bill Would Make Gun Permits Confidential
- Waterloo Police Investigating Incidents
- Friends and Family Remember Emma
- Planning Your Escape From Winter
- Body Found In Creek that of Missing Woman
- Des Moines Police Investigate Death
- Girl Scout Wears Sash With Pride
- Gas Tax Here, But How Long Until Fixes
- Mix of Winter Weather Being Felt Across U.S.
- CRMA Brings Back Back Beaux Ball
- DHS to Stay Open for Next Week
- Arrest Made Following January Fire
- Driver Reaction To Gas Tax Increase
- Vinton Teen Dies After Being Shot
- Hyundai Recalls 263,000 Vehicles
- Bitter Cold Sets New Records
- 6 Displaced After Apartment Fire
- Iowa Town Says Goodbye To Mr. Spock
- Police Issue Operation Quickfind
- Popping Bottles To Promote IA Wine
- May's Island Garage Open Despite Construction
- Man Charged in Mobile Home Fire
- Melting Winter Weight for Spring
- Keeping Residents Informed about Changes
- Facebook Tackles Suicide Prevention
- New Ideas on The Pill
- Police Officer Cleared in Fatal Shooting
- Court Rejects Lawsuit Over Film Tax Credits
- Paulsen Calls Gas Tax "Difficult Decision"
Orlando Magic Sign Devyn Marble
Updated: Thursday, July 24 2014, 07:33 PM CDT
ORLANDO, FL (AP) -- The Orlando Magic will have all three of their draft picks in training camp following the signing of second-round pick Devyn Marble.
Magic general manager Rob Hennigan announced the signing of the 56th pick Thursday. Terms were not disclosed. Marble joins fellow Magic first-round selections Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton, who have already signed contracts.
Orlando picked up the extra pick on draft night, along with Evan Fournier, by trading veteran Arron Afflalo to Denver.
The 6-foot-6 Marble finished his career at Iowa as the school's fifth all-time leading scorer, averaging 17 points and 3.6 assists as a senior. The son of former NBA player Roy Marble, the younger Marble was a first-team All-Big Ten selection.
2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.