- CR Nonprofit Trimming Services
- Proposed Whitewater Park in Waterloo
- Charges Dismissed in Port-a-potty Case
- U.S. Economy Posts "Solid" Growth
- Summer Snow in Wyoming
- 2016 Olympics Have Water Problem
- Drivers Pay for Rough Roads
- Fish-O-Rama Registration Open
- Corridor Unemployment Rate Decreases
- CR Ends Hiring Freeze, Will Hire Officers
- License Plate Readers Approved
- FBI Believes "AK-47 Bandit" Hit Mason City
- Hawkeyes Excited about Improvements
- Debris Similar from Plane to MH370 Found
- Planned Parenthood Funding
- Pell Grant Pilot Program
- IC City High Grad Fatally Shot by Police
- GOP Presses Planned Parenthood Aid Ban
- Bus Puts Brakes on Hunger in Corridor
- University Savings Plan May Take Longer
- Cincinnati Officer Charged with Murder
- Hinch Leaving Governor's Office
- Dubuque Police Looking for Suspect
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling
- Trade Secret Charges Dismissed
- Need Pizza Preparing to Open
- POLL: Kids' Issues Priority for IA Voters
- Fox News Makes Debate Change
- Major U.S. Cities Sinking
- TSA Head Talks Ovevrhaul
- New Signs Taliban Chief is Dead
- Could Windows 10 "Break" The Internet?
- Brady Responds to Upheld Suspension
- LGBTQ Community Finds Help in Coralville
- UPDATE: Park Reopens After Assault
- Superintendent Has Plan For CR Students
- IC Program Renovates Former Rentals
- Top Officials Meet for Bird Flu Conference
- Prison Remains on Near-Lockdown
- Water Park Dream for Cedar Rapids Man
- Family Finds Gold Coins from 1715 Shipwreck
- UI Plans $45M Kinnick Upgrade
- Dispatcher Tells Caller "Deal With It"
- New Dr. Seuss Book Released
- Lyme Disease in Iowa
- OPERATION QUICKFIND CANCELLED: Griffin Schenck
- Regents Propose Tuition Increase
- UPDATE: AV Equipment Found in Bag
- Two Die After Fumes Exposure
- Officials Release Baltimore Riot Documents
NJ Company Plans IA Wind Project
Updated: Thursday, February 6 2014, 06:24 AM CST
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- A New Jersey company has announced plans to invest $42 million in a west-central Iowa wind farm.
The project will go up in Carroll County and have a capacity of 20 megawatts.
The company, NJR Clean Energy Ventures, is a subsidiary of Wall, N.J.-based New Jersey Resources. It has made a 25-year power purchase agreement with Des Moines-based MidAmerican Energy.
The wind farm is expected to be operational by spring 2015.
2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.