- Drivers Pay for Rough Roads
- Fish-O-Rama Registration Open
- Corridor Unemployment Rate Decreases
- CR Ends Hiring Freeze, Will Hire Officers
- License Plate Readers Approved
- FBI Believes "AK-47 Bandit" Hit Mason City
- Hawkeyes Excited about Improvements
- Debris Similar from Plane to MH370 Found
- Planned Parenthood Funding
- Pell Grant Pilot Program
- IC City High Grad Fatally Shot by Police
- GOP Presses Planned Parenthood Aid Ban
- Bus Puts Brakes on Hunger in Corridor
- University Savings Plan May Take Longer
- Cincinnati Officer Charged with Murder
- Hinch Leaving Governor's Office
- Dubuque Police Looking for Suspect
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling
- Trade Secret Charges Dismissed
- Need Pizza Preparing to Open
- POLL: Kids' Issues Priority for IA Voters
- Fox News Makes Debate Change
- Major U.S. Cities Sinking
- TSA Head Talks Ovevrhaul
- New Signs Taliban Chief is Dead
- Could Windows 10 "Break" The Internet?
- Brady Responds to Upheld Suspension
- LGBTQ Community Finds Help in Coralville
- UPDATE: Park Reopens After Assault
- Superintendent Has Plan For CR Students
- IC Program Renovates Former Rentals
- Top Officials Meet for Bird Flu Conference
- Prison Remains on Near-Lockdown
- Water Park Dream for Cedar Rapids Man
- Family Finds Gold Coins from 1715 Shipwreck
- UI Plans $45M Kinnick Upgrade
- Dispatcher Tells Caller "Deal With It"
- New Dr. Seuss Book Released
- Lyme Disease in Iowa
- OPERATION QUICKFIND CANCELLED: Griffin Schenck
- Regents Propose Tuition Increase
- UPDATE: AV Equipment Found in Bag
- Two Die After Fumes Exposure
- Officials Release Baltimore Riot Documents
- Salvation Army Preps for Big Month
- Woman on the Run in Dubuque
- Wildfire Response Improves
- Landowners Sue Utilities Board
- Former UI Coach Files Civil Rights Complaint
- Official: Wage Hike Unlawful
New CEO at Rockwell Collins
Updated: Thursday, August 1 2013, 09:27 AM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS 2/FOX 28) -- Rockwell Collins today formally elected President Kelly Ortberg as the company's new CEO. The 53-year-old will serve both positions effective immediately.
Ortberg replaces the retiring Clay Jones, who stepped down after nearly 34 years with the company. Jones will continues to serve as chairman.
Ortberg has been with Rockwell Collins for more than 25 years. The Dubuque native graduated from the University of Iowa.
He now heads one of the largest employers in eastern Iowa. The company employs a total of 19,000 people across 27 countries.
Watch a video statement from the new CEO of Rockwell Collins here.