- 10 Years Later: Remembering Katrina
- Voices of Diversity: 2015 Iowa Soul Fest
- ICPD Looking for Theft Victims
- Man Dies in Grain Bin Accident
- Preventing Sports Injuries
- No Appeal in Telemedicine Abortion Ruling
- Coral Ridge Mall Shooting Trial Moved
- Review Of Iowa's Criminal Justice Practices
- Remembering Armstrong's 'Family Ties'
- Review Finds Coach Pressured Players
- Group Agrees Memorial Endorses Religion
- Anti Catcalling Campaign at UI
- MidAmerican Building Wind Farms
- 2015 Iowa Soul Festival
- Casey Audit Finds Missing Funds
- Trump "Settles Hair Issue"
- Farmers' Market: After Dark
- CRPD Working on License Plate Reader Policy
- CenturyLink Expanding Rural Broadband
- Power Co-Op to Add Solar Panels to State
- CBJ Report: August 27th
- TX Company To Pay Back Iowa Residents
- Minimum Wage Plan Clears 1st Hurdle
- Karen Fuller Joins CBS2 & FOX28 As Anchor
- Clinton Draws Controversial Parallels
- Medicaid Bidding Criticism
- Hops Farm Begins Supplying Craft Brewers
- Audit Reveals Misspent Money
- CR Chase Supect Not Located
- Hayden Fry Honored with Proclamation
- DSM Officer Not Indicted
- Iowa City Least-Stressed U.S. City
- Study Finds Peak Times for College Drug Use
- UI Names 2nd Finalist for President
- Wal-Mart Ending Assault-Style Weapon Sales
- Fire Forces Evacuation of CR Apartment
- General Mills Recalls Green Beans
- Hoover Trail Extension Meeting
- Cedar Ridge Celebrates 10 Years
- Going to the Dogs
- Trump Happy He Kicked Reporter Out
- UPDATE: KGAN Returns to Dish
- Coping with Tragedy at Work
- Digital Drivers License App Tested
- Mount Mercy Univ. Sees Record Enrollment
- Time Capsule to Remain Sealed
- Iowa City Tastes Local Restaurants
- Veggie Bus Stocks Up Wellington Heights
- Tuna Settlement Reached
- "Something to Smile About"
Man Dies in Lee Co. ATV Crash
Updated: Thursday, July 24 2014, 07:00 PM CDT
MONTROSE, IA (AP) -- A southeast Iowa man has died in an all-terrain vehicle accident.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Sholl says 88-year-old Dale Carter lost control of the vehicle Wednesday while traveling on an incline as he was working in his yard. He was pinned beneath the vehicle after it rolled backward and landed on top of him.
According to reports, Carter, of rural Montrose, was pronounced dead at the scene and was transported to Vigen Memorial Home in Keokuk.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may
not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.