- Standlee Pleads Not Guilty
- Missing Cobra Found
- Hajj Death Toll Skyrockets
- Gov. Branstad Visits Marion
- JOCO Health Officials Draft Report
- Selena Gomez Battling Lupus
- McCarthy Withdraws from GOP Speaker Race
- North Liberty Company Expanding
- France Train Hero Stabbed in CA
- Iowa Fashion Project Launch Party at FilmScene
- Fugitive With Ties to Iowa on the Run
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina on Russia, Putin and other Republicans
- Privatizing Medicaid Savings Estimated
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate John Kasich on Syria, Russia and ACA
- No-kill Shelter Raffling off Gun
- Prison Officials Considering Tech Upgrades
- Dems Preparing Legislation to Curb Guns
- Clinton Turns Benghazi Ad To Her Side
- Coast Guard Ends Search For Crew
- Charges Filed After SUV Hits Home
- Fill the Boot Check Presentation
- Mayflower Hall Brings Back IOWA Tradition
- Iowa's Best Tasting Water Is In...
- Increase in Population, Increase in Violence?
- Iowa City Music Tradition Uncertain Future
- Created in the Corridor: Light Awake
- RAYGUN Coming to Cedar Rapids
- Trump in Waterloo
- Tronca Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Quite a Journey for Shellsburg Family Car
- Clinton Opposes Pacific Rim Trade Deal
- Chrome Horse Conversion Gains Support
- Details of Oregon Gunman's Death Revealed
- Clinton Flexes Muscles to GOP
- Clinton Gun Control Plans
- UI Research Has Worldwide Impact
- New UI President Plans Outreach Events
- House Conservatives Oppose McCarthy
- CR Man Charged After Police Chase
- Back Porch Revival Tickets on Sale Now
- Health Insurance Website Gets Overhaul
- Man Accused Hitting Person with SUV inside Home
- Results from Diversity Focus Survey
- Iowa City Plans to Study Minimum Wage
- DBQ Increasing Street Lights, Cameras
- Putin Spends Birthday With NHL Legends
- Zoo Lawsuit: Lemurs are Stressed
- Woman Hit near Kinnick Dies
- VW Recall to Begin in January
- Cedar Rapids Car Fire
Jury Deliberates Harassment Trial
Updated: Wednesday, July 31 2013, 08:19 AM CDT
WAVERLY, Iowa (AP) -- Jurors are set to take up deliberations again in a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former Floyd County attorney's office employee.
The Bremer County jury deliberated for more than two hours on Tuesday before breaking until Wednesday.
Theresa Farmer's lawsuit accuses former county attorney Jesse Marzen of touching her, making sexual comments and posting inappropriate things on the walls of his office from early 2007 until her firing in 2009. She says county supervisors and other leaders failed to act on her repeated complaints.
Marzen lost his job as county attorney in 2010 after the high court suspended his law license for a sexual relationship he had with a client before he was elected county attorney in November 2006.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.