- CBS 2 Heroes - "Zip" Zipperer
- IC Council: No Time for Some Crimes
- Inside the Storm: Circulation, No Tornado
- Iowa House Passes Budget Bills
- Carson: An Outsider’s Perspective
- Carson: Running a Race Around Race
- SE Iowa Man, Horse Killed by Lightning
- Students Descend Wind Turbine
- CR Offers Money to Reduce Water Runoff
- Cedar Falls to Require Inspections of Homes
- Keeping Birds at Bay
- Iowa Bird Flu Cases Increase To 28
- Branstad Seeks Changes to Abortion Policy
- A Closer Look at Tornado Climatology
- Inside The Storm: Colorado City, TX
- CR Reviewing Smulekoff's Proposals
- Inside the Storm: Long Road to Lubbock
- CR School Tops AP Index
- Panel To Make Changes To Broadband Bill
- Eminent Domain Bill Moving Forward
- Inside the Storm: Hooker, OK
- Waterloo Bans Roadside Memorials
- Manus Acquitted on One Charge
- Destination Unknown Meets the Public
- Free Anxiety, Depression Screenings
- CRFD Reports Theft
- Iowa to Hold DNC Primary Debate
- Mike Huckabee Enters 2016 Race
- Gov. Pushing Anti-Bullying Bill
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for TX Attack
- Conviction in Waterloo Robbery
- Farmers Make Planting Progress
- Calls Increase To Crisis Center
- Fired Park Official Says She's A Scapegoat
- Conditions Enable IA Farmers To Plant Corn
- UI Wrestlers Charged In Burglaries
- Official Says She'll Help with Labor Dispute
- Iowa Ranked 6th in Kids in Foster Care
- Inside the Storm: A Very Wet "Dry Run"
- Dinosaur Death Discovery
- Coralville Intermodal Facility to Open in July
- Inside the Storm: Topeka, KS
- Four More Iowa Farms Have Bird Flu
- Inside The Storm: Horton, Kansas
- Fired Parks Official Files Lawsuit
- Toddler Battles Cancer, Parents Reach Out
- Iowa Craft Brew Festival Scheduled
- Police: Shooting Reports Not Accurate
- Dogs Turn out for Costume Contest
- IA Paying $7M More in Prison Dispute
Iowa Man Threatens Woman With Photos
Updated: Tuesday, July 16 2013, 04:24 PM CDT
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) -- An Iowa City man has been accused of threatening a woman through picture messages that show guns.
Iowa City police say 22-year-old Tahmir Wade Allen sent two separate photos in May to a woman who had a domestic abuse no contact order against him.
The first photo allegedly shows Allen pointing a handgun at the camera with his finger on the trigger. The second photo allegedly shows Allen with a long gun across his lap and his finger on the trigger.
A police complaint says a message attached to one of the photos threatens use of a gun if the woman reveals information about Allen.
Allen was arrested Monday. He has been charged with a stalking offense.
Records do not list an attorney.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.