- Train Derails Near Belle Plaine
- UPDATE: One Dead After Fiery Crash
- Mission Of Hope Steps Up To Meet Need
- Vinton Family Raising Money for Son
- New Bird Flu Case in Pocahontas Co.
- "Don't Fry Day" Protect Your Skin
- Road Work Moves Forward in Cedar Rapids
- Leaders Make Progress on School Funding
- Egg Production Down in IA
- Iowa Farming…for Beer
- CR Shots Fired Arrest
- Martin O'Malley Campaigns in Iowa
- Branstad Attending Officer Orozco Funeral
- Scrabble Word Expansion
- Session-Ending Budget in the Works
- Good News for Cedar Lake
- Wanted Man Injured During Arrest
- Federal Charges in Calmar Robbery
- Grill Hotline Open for Holiday
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Tuna
- Grand Jury Indictments in Gray Case
- First Interview with Attorney General
- Flavor Flav Arrested in Vegas
- County, State Fairs Call Off Bird Events
- Safety Break on Interstate 380
- Johnson Co. Emergency Services Building
- Discussing Rooftop Dining in IC
- Holiday BBQ On A Budget
- CBJ Report: May 21st
- Hope Blooms at Kennedy High School
- Universities Join Together to Collect Debt
- Suspect in Mansion Murder Named
- BSA Leader Calls for Repeal of Ban
- ConAgra Expanding Waterloo Plant
- Huckabee Skipping Straw Poll
- Bin Laden Love Letters?
- Bacon Prices Falling
- House Passes Fireworks Bill
- Appeal in CR Gun Smuggling Case
- After Dave, What's Next for Late Night?
- Crowded Stage Expected for GOP Debates
- Police Officer Killed in Omaha
- Oil Spill Continues to Spread
- Lawmakers Spar over Education Funding
- RAGBRAI Volunteers Needed in Hiawatha
- Healthcare Experts Discourage Co-Sleeping
- Teen Faces Felony Charges for Stabbing
- CFRD Fight Fire at Paper Mill
- Looking Back at a Late Night Legend
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hope for Maggie
IC Bulk water buyers are redirected to East Side Recycling Center
Updated: Tuesday, May 28 2013, 04:59 PM CDT
IOWA CITY, IA -
The bulk water fill station at Iowa City's Bus Barn at 1200 S. Riverside Drive is currently out of service. Contractors and others who need supplies of bulk water are being redirected to the station at the East Side Recycling Center, 2401 S. Scott Boulevard. The East Side station is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Tokens are required and may be purchased during office hours at the Bus Barn (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or the Housing and Inspection Services office in City Hall at 410 E. Washington Street (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Tokens are 50 cents for 200 gallons of water.
Users are reminded that bulk water is not potable, and is not intended to be used for drinking or cooking purposes. It should be used only by contractors, landscapers, and others who need supplies of bulk water.
For more information, contact the Water Division at 319/356-5160.