Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Fire Damages Marion Home

Updated: Saturday, July 12 2014, 08:08 PM CDT
MARION, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - Fire has damaged a home in Marion.

The Marion Fire Department responded to 343 Pheasant Avenue at 2:34 PM Saturday for smoke coming from a second story window.

When firefighters arrived, the found a fire on the first floor.  They were able to put it out in about ten minutes.

The living room area of the home sustained heavy fire and smoke damage.  The Marion Fire Department responded to the same residence earlier Saturday morning for a fire in the basement which was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Nobody was home at the time of the fire but firefighters did rescue one dog and one cat.  No other injuries were reported.

The fire remains under investigation.Fire Damages Marion Home


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

See It Loading...
 
Advertise with us!
Sponsored content