- Change of Venue Discussed for Kozak
- CO Jury Moves on to Phase 3 in Sentencing
- Suspect Dead in Oakland Shooting
- Conditions Improve for Firefighters
- Delve Turns Art Into Fabric
- Branstad Touts Iowa STEM Education
- Park Service Shelves Blistering Report
- Sen. and Comedian Team Up on Gun Control
- Lotto Winner Reflects on Win
- Deputies Hurt During Arrest
- ROAD TRIPPIN': Downtown Mt. Pleasant
- Tornado Rips Through Southern IA
- VP Biden Still Considering 2016 Run
- Deadly Davenport Shooting
- Is it Time To Ban Trophy Hunting?
- Shots Fired at CR Home
- B-29 Bomber Puts on Performance
- Rummage in the Ramp Diverts Items
- Cedar Rapids Unveils Protected Bike Lanes
- 2nd American Suspected in Lion Hunt
- Memphis Officer Fatally Shot
- Church Explosions Under Investigation
- Some Say Iowa Politics Becoming Combative
- Carriage Glow Celebrated
- Fish-O-Rama Participants Cast a Line
- Dream Factory Chapter Opens
- Heart Walk Celebrated
- Back to School Supplies
- Iowan Raising Money for Nepal
- Penford Workers Reject Contract Offer
- Wildfire Claims Firefighter's Life
- Aircraft Part Arrives in France
- Inmates Moved to New Fort Madison Prison
- Crash Reported at Hawkeye Downs
- Sales Tax Holiday Set for Next Weekend
- Phone Scam Targets ISU Students
- Police Searching for Work Release Escapee
- Judge Dismisses DSM Speed Camera Lawsuit
- Paul: Planned Parenthood & Federal Funding
- Paul: Viral Campaigns
- Boys & Girls Battling Hunger
- Mission of Hope Closed Friday & Saturday
- Shooting Investigation Needs Cooperation
- IC Animal Center Prepares to Move
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Ground Broken for "The Depot"
- Police: Man Stole $20K From Domino's
- Community to "Take Back the Trails"
- Venomous Spider Found in School
- Ebola Vaccine "Highly Effective"
Doctor Charged with Sexual Abuse of Patients
Updated: Thursday, May 30 2013, 09:40 AM CDT
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- A 40-year-old doctor in northern Iowa has been charged with sex abuse and sexual exploitation.
Court records say Dr. Brian Hansen, of Hampton, faces eight felony counts. He's accused of forcing a woman to have sex and using his position as a counselor or therapist to have sex with women patients.
The Iowa Board of Medicine suspended his license last September. He was accused of sexually harassing or assaulting six female co-workers, including four whom he'd treated as patients.
Hansen didn't immediately return phone messages Thursday from The Associated Press. Court records don't list the name of his attorney.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.