- Martin O'Malley Campaigns in Iowa
- Branstad Attending Officer Orozco Funeral
- Fiery Crash Closes I-80 in Iowa City
- Scrabble Word Expansion
- Session-Ending Budget in the Works
- Good News for Cedar Lake
- Wanted Man Injured During Arrest
- Federal Charges in Calmar Robbery
- Grill Hotline Open for Holiday
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Tuna
- Grand Jury Indictments in Gray Case
- First Interview with Attorney General
- Flavor Flav Arrested in Vegas
- County, State Fairs Call Off Bird Events
- Safety Break on Interstate 380
- Johnson Co. Emergency Services Building
- Discussing Rooftop Dining in IC
- Holiday BBQ On A Budget
- CBJ Report: May 21st
- Hope Blooms at Kennedy High School
- Universities Join Together to Collect Debt
- Suspect in Mansion Murder Named
- BSA Leader Calls for Repeal of Ban
- ConAgra Expanding Waterloo Plant
- Huckabee Skipping Straw Poll
- Bin Laden Love Letters?
- Bacon Prices Falling
- House Passes Fireworks Bill
- Appeal in CR Gun Smuggling Case
- After Dave, What's Next for Late Night?
- Crowded Stage Expected for GOP Debates
- Police Officer Killed in Omaha
- Oil Spill Continues to Spread
- Lawmakers Spar over Education Funding
- RAGBRAI Volunteers Needed in Hiawatha
- Healthcare Experts Discourage Co-Sleeping
- Teen Faces Felony Charges for Stabbing
- CFRD Fight Fire at Paper Mill
- Looking Back at a Late Night Legend
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hope for Maggie
- Building Change to Improve Downtown IC
- CRCSD, Mercy Launch Online Health Record
- Rep. Blum Intends to Keep Campaign Promise
- Auto Recall Will Take 'Years' to Fix
- 2 More Farms Positive for Bird Flu
- Chelsea Man Killed in Crash
- Appeals Court Upholds Murder Conviction
- DEA Conducts Record Heroin Bust
- Secret Space Rocket Launches
- DA Joining Oil Spill Investigation
Deer Collision Injures Deputy
Updated: Monday, June 3 2013, 08:25 AM CDT
GLENWOOD, Iowa (AP) -- A 31-year-old sheriff's deputy has been injured in a crash that followed his cruiser's collision with a deer in western Iowa.
The Mills County Sheriff's Office says Deputy Joshua England suffered non-life-threatening injuries in the accident early Saturday morning.
England, of Glenwood, was on his way to help deputies with a pursuit in neighboring Pottawattamie County when his cruiser struck a deer a little after 12:10 a.m. The Iowa State Patrol says the cruiser went out of control and ran off the road.
England was taken to a hospital.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.