- Oxford Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations
- UI Sexual Assault Report Increase
- Standlee Pleads Not Guilty
- Fire Happened "In the Blink of an Eye"
- Missing Cobra Found
- Hajj Death Toll Skyrockets
- Gov. Branstad Visits Marion
- JOCO Health Officials Draft Report
- Selena Gomez Battling Lupus
- McCarthy Withdraws from GOP Speaker Race
- North Liberty Company Expanding
- France Train Hero Stabbed in CA
- Iowa Fashion Project Launch Party at FilmScene
- Fugitive With Ties to Iowa on the Run
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina on Russia, Putin and other Republicans
- Privatizing Medicaid Savings Estimated
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate John Kasich on Syria, Russia and ACA
- No-kill Shelter Raffling off Gun
- Prison Officials Considering Tech Upgrades
- Dems Preparing Legislation to Curb Guns
- Clinton Turns Benghazi Ad To Her Side
- Coast Guard Ends Search For Crew
- Charges Filed After SUV Hits Home
- Fill the Boot Check Presentation
- Mayflower Hall Brings Back IOWA Tradition
- Iowa's Best Tasting Water Is In...
- Increase in Population, Increase in Violence?
- Iowa City Music Tradition Uncertain Future
- Created in the Corridor: Light Awake
- RAYGUN Coming to Cedar Rapids
- Trump in Waterloo
- Tronca Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Quite a Journey for Shellsburg Family Car
- Clinton Opposes Pacific Rim Trade Deal
- Chrome Horse Conversion Gains Support
- Details of Oregon Gunman's Death Revealed
- Clinton Flexes Muscles to GOP
- Clinton Gun Control Plans
- UI Research Has Worldwide Impact
- New UI President Plans Outreach Events
- House Conservatives Oppose McCarthy
- CR Man Charged After Police Chase
- Back Porch Revival Tickets on Sale Now
- Health Insurance Website Gets Overhaul
- Man Accused Hitting Person with SUV inside Home
- Results from Diversity Focus Survey
- Iowa City Plans to Study Minimum Wage
- DBQ Increasing Street Lights, Cameras
- Putin Spends Birthday With NHL Legends
- Zoo Lawsuit: Lemurs are Stressed
Another Man Killed by Missouri Police
Updated: Friday, September 19 2014, 10:59 AM CDT
ST. LOUIS, MO (CBS2/FOX28) - Another man was shot and killed by police in Missouri, this time in nearby North St. Louis.
Police there say officers shot a 23-year-old after he showed erratic behavior and started waving a knife at officers.
They say they stopped him because he stole two energy drinks from a nearby gas station.
Officers told the man repeatedly to drop the knife and when he didn't they opened fire.
The man's name has not been released and police are investigating.