- Keep Kids Safe From Lead-Based Paint
- Mumford and Sons Headline Wavery Festival
- Ebola Nurse Sues Hospital
- Fredericksen Trial Begins
- Covington Road Work Delayed
- Poll Shows Early Approval Ratings
- Possible Bill Would Make Gun Permits Confidential
- Waterloo Police Investigating Incidents
- Friends and Family Remember Emma
- Planning Your Escape From Winter
- Nurse Who Contracted Ebola Files Lawsuit
- Body Found In Creek that of Missing Woman
- Des Moines Police Investigate Death
- Girl Scout Wears Sash With Pride
- Gas Tax Here, But How Long Until Fixes
- Mix of Winter Weather Being Felt Across U.S.
- CRMA Brings Back Back Beaux Ball
- DHS to Stay Open for Next Week
- Arrest Made Following January Fire
- Driver Reaction To Gas Tax Increase
- Vinton Teen Dies After Being Shot
- Hyundai Recalls 263,000 Vehicles
- Bitter Cold Sets New Records
- 6 Displaced After Apartment Fire
- Iowa Town Says Goodbye To Mr. Spock
- Police Issue Operation Quickfind
- Popping Bottles To Promote IA Wine
- May's Island Garage Open Despite Construction
- Man Charged in Mobile Home Fire
- Melting Winter Weight for Spring
- Keeping Residents Informed about Changes
- Facebook Tackles Suicide Prevention
- New Ideas on The Pill
- Police Officer Cleared in Fatal Shooting
- Court Rejects Lawsuit Over Film Tax Credits
- Paulsen Calls Gas Tax "Difficult Decision"
- Man Known as Mr. Spock Dead at 83
- Janitor Accused of Stealing from Desks
- Watchdog Believes Lost IRS Emails Were Crime
- Man Arrested for Dynamite Threat
- Bill to Give Child Sex Abuse Victims More Time to Sue
- New Figures Temper 2014 Economic Growth
- UPDATE: Police Issue Warrant After Shooting
- Court Rules Tobacco Lawsuit Can Continue
- 173K Iowans Possibly Hit By Data Breach
- Linn County Video Investigation
- What Color is This Dress?
- Landlocked Iowa Sets Export Record
- CBJ Report: February 26th
- Woman Spreads Tanning Warning
Another Bush May Run for President
Updated: Wednesday, May 29 2013, 04:31 PM CDT
MACKINAC ISLAND, Mich. (AP) --
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush says he's undecided about running for president, but he doesn't appear to agree with his mother that there've been enough Bushes in the White House.
Bush was asked about the 2016 race Wednesday after speaking to local leaders in northern Michigan. He says he's a year or more away from a decision.
But he laughed off a recent comment by his mother, former first lady Barbara Bush. She was asked during an April interview on NBC's "Today" show whether Jeb Bush should seek the Republican nomination. She responded, "We've had enough Bushes," and said there were many worthy candidates.
Jeb Bush told the Michigan audience, "All I can say is, we all have mothers, right?" He added that "she's totally liberated and God bless her."
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.