- Biden on Running: "I Just Don't Know"
- Man Dies After Jump from CR Bridge
- Mixed Emotions about New UI President
- RAW: Republican Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal talks everything from Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis to Birthright Citizenship and religious freedom.
- Online Pilot Schools Get Extension
- CBJ Report: September 3rd
- Holiday Travel Reminders
- Iranian Hostage Reflects
- UI Student Heads to Int'l Judo Competition
- UPDATE: Victim Identified In DBQ Murder
- Harreld Next President of UI
- School Bus Crash Injures Moped Rider
- Murder Trial Delayed
- Connolly Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison
- Economic Impact of Iowa Football
- NL Celebrates Penn Meadows Pavilion
- Fmr. Clinton Aide to Plead 5th
- JoCo Minimum Wage Passes 2nd Vote
- Judge Lifts Tom Brady's Suspension
- Sen. Grassley Requests Ellingson Update
- IA Underperforms Nation in Economic Growth
- Rough SAT Results for 2015 Class
- Low Numbers Expected at Kinnick
- Marion Discusses Fitness Trackers
- Public Session for Marion Library Project
- Shark Stranded On Maine Beach
- RNC Seeks to Rule Out Third-Party Runs
- Scott Walker Ad Campaign to Begin in Iowa
- UFO Spotted Actually Navy Technology
- After Dark Farmers' Market Exceeds Expectations
- One Arrested for Marion Robbery
- Splash Pads to Remain Open Longer
- Voices of Diversity: Her Lost Year
- Marion PD Investigating Shots Fired
- Labor Day's a Payday at the Pump
- Police Make Massive 'Bizarro' Drug Bust
- New President Announcement Thursday
- UI Venture School Returns
- Connolly Sentenced Thursday
- A New Ferentz
- Next Navy Submarine Named USS Iowa?
- Second Reading for Rooftop Ordinance Ok'd
- Obama Secures Votes to Protect Iran Deal
- Hearings Start for Baltimore Officers
- Santorum First to All 99 Counties
- Name Released in Train Death
- VP Biden to Appear on New Late Show
- Attacks on Android Devices Rising
- UPDATE: Arrest Made In DBQ Death
- How old is your heart?
4 Issues Plaguing Millions of Vehicles
Updated: Wednesday, July 23 2014, 10:42 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - General Motors is issuing six more recalls covering some 700,000 vehicles and more than 20 different models.
Some of the problems include potentially faulty seats, turn signals and power steering.
GM say it is aware of two crashes and three injuries, but no deaths associated with the problems.
GM has now recalled nearly 30 Million vehicles since the start of the year.
Chrysler is recalling nearly 800,000 older jeep models because ingition switches could cause the engines to stall.
The recall includes Grand Cherokees made between 2005 and 2007 and Commanders made between 2006 and 2007.
Chrysler says an external force, like a driver's knee, could knock the switches out of the run position and shut off the engine.