- Deere Laying off 220 Moline Workers
- Online Threat Cancels Class
- Ashley Hinson Running for Iowa House
- Remembering That One Special Gift
- IC Imam Condemns Terrorism
- Ted Cruz Stops in E. Iowa
- Conditions Mostly Positive for Holiday Travel
- Matt Campbell Named ISU Head Coach
- One Killed in Homicide on DM's Court Ave
- Uptown Marion Celebrates Shopping Small
- Festival of Trees Kicks Off
- Families Enjoy Breakfast with Santa
- Trump Attacks Rubio, Bush in FL
- Window Wonderland Kicks Off
- Pipeline Brings Protesters to CR
- Shiffrin Crushes Field, Breaks Record
- Deputies Rescue Newborn in Calif.
- Mich. State Will Play Iowa for Title
- Alabama Claims SEC West
- New Information in Colo. Shooting
- Coralville Prepares for Festival of Trees
- Hawkeye Fans Cheer on Undefeated Team
- UPDATE: Officer Killed in CO Shooting
- Gay Marriage on Tribal Lands
- Hawkeyes Clinch Undefeated Season
- Brucemore Kicks off Holiday Tours
- IA Man Seriously Injured after Shooting
- Smoking Causes Early Morning Fire
- Waterloo Woman Robs Cellphone Store
- Target Fire Interrupts Holiday Shopping
- JK Rowling Opens up about Snape
- Accused Teacher Resigns
- Grant Helps Historic IC Home
- White House Fence Jumper Arrested
- Golden Girls Granny Panties a Hit
- Shoppers Start Early on Thanksgiving
- Runners Celebrate Turkey Trot
- UI and "The Big Bang Theory"
- Hot Holiday Tech
- Delivering Thanksgiving
- Man Charged with Early Morning Fire
- Man Arrested in IC Thefts
- Pope Speaks Out For Climate Talks
- Judge: Throw out Medicaid Contract
- Cameron: UK Must Attack IS in Syria
- Drunken Boating Arrests Down in MO
- Iowa In Focus: Full Show 11-29-15
- Iowa In Focus: Refugee Real Story
- Iowa In Focus: Cedar Rapid's Mother Mosque
- RAW: Presidential Candidate Rand Paul talks about gathering intelligence in the wake of terror attacks
4 Issues Plaguing Millions of Vehicles
Updated: Wednesday, July 23 2014, 10:42 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - General Motors is issuing six more recalls covering some 700,000 vehicles and more than 20 different models.
Some of the problems include potentially faulty seats, turn signals and power steering.
GM say it is aware of two crashes and three injuries, but no deaths associated with the problems.
GM has now recalled nearly 30 Million vehicles since the start of the year.
Chrysler is recalling nearly 800,000 older jeep models because ingition switches could cause the engines to stall.
The recall includes Grand Cherokees made between 2005 and 2007 and Commanders made between 2006 and 2007.
Chrysler says an external force, like a driver's knee, could knock the switches out of the run position and shut off the engine.