- Goodwill Bargain Hunting For Back To School
- JUST IN: Shots Fired Reported in CR
- National Night Out
- Meth Lab Investigation at CR Taco Bell
- Demo Day Leads to Cash for Businesses
- Union Files Charge Against Ingredion
- North Liberty Residents Petition for Dog Park
- Fox News Sets Debate Lineup
- 2015 UI Kid Captains Announced
- Amazing Sounds at All-State Choral Workshop
- Vernon Blum Faceoff in CR
- Lawsuit: Deputy Handcuffed Children
- Dogs and Peanut Butter Dangers
- Alligator Ends up on Beach
- Woman Admits to Stealing Program Funds
- Funeral Services Set for Airman
- Drugs Smuggled into Prison with Drone
- Bird Flu Quarantines Being Lifted
- Wildfire Grows in California
- UI Union Praises New Ruling
- CR Schools Get Grants for At-risk Students
- Thousands Raised at Rummage in the Ramp
- IOC Recognizes Ultimate Frisbee
- Nebraska Coach Killed in Car Crash
- Student Shoots Herself in Leg
- Waterloo Inmate Missing
- Dad Charged for Leaving Infant in Hot Car
- Suspect in Fatal Officer Shooting in Custody
- DM Younkers Fire 'Undetermined'
- POLL: Trump Widens Lead on GOP Field
- Circus Tent Collapse Kills Two
- Homeowner Fights for Home After Complaint
- Golf, Music, Nannies Among New Business Startups
- Coral Ridge Shooting: Lawyers Need More Time
- Cat Dies in Cedar Rapids House Fire
- Operation Releaf Underway in North Liberty
- Senate Blocks Effort to Defund Planned Parenthood
- Sen. and Comedian Team Up on Gun Control
- Police Arrest 101 ‘Johns’
- Man Drowns Whilte Saving Son
- Money Raised for Missing Teen Boaters
- Disaster Declaration Approved
- Coe, Mt. Mercy Part of Iowa Private College Week
- Illinois Now Top Party School
- Holmes Eligible for Death Penalty
- Suspect Dead in Oakland Shooting
- Conditions Improve for Firefighters
- Delve Turns Art Into Fabric
- Branstad Touts Iowa STEM Education
- Park Service Shelves Blistering Report
4 Issues Plaguing Millions of Vehicles
Updated: Wednesday, July 23 2014, 10:42 PM CDT
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA (CBS2/FOX28) - General Motors is issuing six more recalls covering some 700,000 vehicles and more than 20 different models.
Some of the problems include potentially faulty seats, turn signals and power steering.
GM say it is aware of two crashes and three injuries, but no deaths associated with the problems.
GM has now recalled nearly 30 Million vehicles since the start of the year.
Chrysler is recalling nearly 800,000 older jeep models because ingition switches could cause the engines to stall.
The recall includes Grand Cherokees made between 2005 and 2007 and Commanders made between 2006 and 2007.
Chrysler says an external force, like a driver's knee, could knock the switches out of the run position and shut off the engine.